Last updated: 2024/01/31
Psychoflow Co., Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Bionic Bay game and the PsychoflowStudio.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Types of Data Collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- For Bionic Bay, we utilize Mixpanel to gather data on gameplay for game level balancing, bug tracking, and performance optimization. The data include anonymized IDs, level balance indicators, player behavior, hardware information, game performance metrics, and bug logs.
- We do not collect personal data that directly identifies an individual in Bionic Bay. All data collected are focused on improving game balance and performance.
Use of Data
Psychoflow Co., Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To maintain and improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including any personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Depending on your location, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These may include the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.